Friday, February 26, 2010

Safety Information

I was telling Josiah (6th grader) about this blog, and he was concerned about the students' safety.  Valid concerns.  So, in case you were wondering:

1.  I will not post students last names.  First names only.
2.  All comments are moderated.  This means that I receive notification when someone wants to leave a comment, and I get to read it and give it the "okay" before it is posted.

Students will type their posts into Microsoft Word, put them in the "dropbox" on our school's server, and I will copy and paste their post onto the blog.  They will not have the ability to create new posts.

I will "tag" each post by the book read, reading strategy used, and student name.  You can then click on those "tags" (at the bottom of each post, or along the side of the blog) to find posts related to one book, one reading strategy, or one particular student.

I hope this works!!!

1 comment:

  1. Very good job that was a nice paragraph.

    ReplyDelete