Friday, March 19, 2010

Entertain by Ashley B.

Spongebob and Patrick Going to the Supermarket
By: Ashley B.
Once upon time there was a sponge and a starfish named Patrick and Spongebob. They were riding in Patrick’s car because Spongebob does not know how to drive. Spongebob was in the passenger seat. Patrick was in the driver’s seat. Patrick and Spongebob went pass the Crusty Crab. Spongebob said to Patrick all gibberish, “jhjhjfhkjhjfhjhgfj.”
Patrick told Spongebob that, “You work there, too.”
Spongebob said, “You work there, too.”
Patrick said, “I do! Well, I did not know that.” They were already in the parking lot in front of the supermarket. They grabbed two carts; one for each of them. They went inside and it was gigantic as could be. They divided the supermarket into four sections. Spongebob shopped two of the sections. When they got done with their sections, they went to the other sections that they had not shopped at yet. They got done with their shopping and checked out. They loaded up their groceries in Patrick’s car. They went home and put them away. Sponge bob fed Gary. Patrick watched TV.

2 comments:

  1. Ashley I love Spongebob!!! Its my favorit show!
    I loved the part ware you talked abouthow patrik was driving and spongebob was in the passenger seat!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to have to agree with you I love sponge bob!!!!

    ReplyDelete