Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Inform by Vanessa S.

SHARKS
By Vanessa S.

Sharks have the most powerful jaws on the planet. Each kind of shark has a different shaped tooth depending on their diet. Sharks never run out of teeth. If one is lost another spins forward from the rows of back up. Baby sharks are called pups. Sometimes sharks eat alone. The Great White shark rarely partakes in feeding frenzies.
Cookie Cutter sharks is a small shark. It is less than 2 feet long. It eats whales and dolphins. It eats them in small chunks.

5 comments:

  1. i think you did a good because I learned alot about sharks good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it lexee!!! I love Talor Swift songs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved it Vanessa!!! I learnd alot!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job vanessa s.i learn a lot about sharks because of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for telling me about that I did not know that you did a very good job on that, thats cool. Who tught you all that stuff? Once again I loved it!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete