Thursday, March 18, 2010

Persuade by Cassey D.

The Best Chocolate in the world.
By Cassey D
This chocolate is so good that if you don’t buy it you will MELT.
These sales are leaving us fast so call now. (There’s NO more in any store.)
Eating this chocolate will change your life.
If you call me at 555-2184 then your chocolate will only be three payments of $9.99.
Also if you call me right know then I’ll throw in two boxes of Chex mix.
If you call me then I’ll throw in the movie Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
You will never regret buying my chocolate.
This is a real deal folks.

3 comments:

  1. WOW, cassey that was very good. Now I want to buy some chaclote!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Job Honey Your getting very good in Reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want chocolate now!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete