Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat by Cassey D.

On 3-2-10 the 4th, 5th, and 6th grades went to Fort Dodge for a musical. It was about how Joseph’s brothers sold him to be a slave in Egypt. So Joseph worked for the king of Egypt. Then later in the play the king herd ruckus coming from up above him so he went to his room (that’s the room that’s right above him) it was the queen and Joseph (the servant) kissing, so he through Joseph in jail. Then a while after he got out of jail his brothers come asking for food, so Joseph tricked them by putting a pot in the youngest brother’s backpack to see if the other brothers stuck up for him. They did, so Joseph knew that the brothers had changed so then Joseph took the blame for it. Then the brothers made up.


In your comment if you don’t mind can you please put if you saw the play or not. Thank you, CasseyD.

3 comments:

  1. I really liked the play and the music. I think the actors, dancers, and singers did very well!! I think most of the kids that went to the play liked it also. Mrs. Heggen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this play. It was funny and exciting. You did a good review on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved it You did a good job on it. I loved that play!!!!! Yes I did see the play!!!!

    ReplyDelete