Monday, March 1, 2010

Setting a Purpose by Cassey D.

Today Mrs. Olthoff taught all the 5th graders how to set a purpose, which means you have to know why you are reading the book you are reading.
There are Many different purposes for reading a book, but the most important ones are, reading for information and reading for fun which means that your reading a book that’s not a A.R. book or you are not reading it to take any kind of test on it.
In the 5th grade class we have to do a sheet about setting a purpose it has 4 columns on it there’s the date column, what you are reading column, reading for information column, and finally there is reading for fun. If we fill up 9 columns by next Monday we will get reworded for it.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Cassey! Good job! But I am wondering if you can tell me WHY setting a purpose is important.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an awesome job because you explained alot about it and I enjoyed reading it .

    ReplyDelete
  3. The idea I like is the part of A.R.

    ReplyDelete
  4. graet job Cass! I love how you know how to set a purpose!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey right on cous, Good job at tell me what setting a purpose I'm going to ask my Teacher if I can blog just like you.

    ReplyDelete